Smiley Worms Composting Tower serves 2 main purposes: it allows you to keep the waste away from the landfills and, within time, make your own castings and nourish your plants without the use of harsh chemicals! It is a win-win situation.
Made locally in Manitoba!!!
- Made with solid wood
- Beautifully engraved
- Worms will feel comfortable in their new home
- We will provide you with the necessary information and answer all the questions you have before and after you complete the purchase via phone or email.
- Enjoy composting with the entire family and do something great for the environment
- Made with a stand to cover the dripping tray (also included)
- Sturdy handles to support the tray weight
- 4 trays will be good for the family of 4 people, enough for the worms to compost ½ lbs of their body weight a day or 5 lbs of scrap food per week! Based on 1 lbs of worms and optimal conditions (temperature, moisture level, 25% of nitrogen and 75% of carbon
- The tower ships within 3 days after the purchase via Canada Post with a tracking #
Curious to know how the worm tower works?
- Slide the dripping tray (included) under the tower. Begin with the bottom tray and place newspaper or a piece of cardboard. Then add shredded paper or any organic material you may have already collected before. Note: If you ordered worms from us, you may use the same bedding the worms will arrive in.
- When the bottom tray gets full (filled with organic food waste), place the second tray on top and continue the process. Once the second tray’s food has been consumed, you add the third tray and continue the cycle.
- When the worms finish eating the scrap food from the bottom tray, they start moving up onto the next tray.
- When the last tray is almost full, take the bottom tray from the tower and place the empty tray on top of your tower to continue the feeding process.
- By doing it, you will get a fresh harvest of castings every 3-4 months. The castings will need to be screened (from tiny worms and eggs). The screener is not included. You may add castings to your indoor and outdoor plants to boost their growth.
Smiley Worms Composting Tower Dimensions:
19 ” long, 14 3/4″ wide, 17” tall (with the stand), 2.5” deep (each tray). The weight is 21 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.